24 weeks pregnant mother
Question: Day by day i am feeling less movement of my baby why?0 Answers
No Answers for this question yet.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: i m feeling very less movement of baby . why ??
Answer: Hi dear,
Post 26 weeks when your baby sets a particular pattern of movements,would effect the overall movements so you feel less initially.it would.pick up soon.dnt worry.alao check the position of placenta.in anterior placenta the movements are felt less.
Question: feeling less movement of baby why it is feeling worried
Answer: Ideally pregnant ladies start feeling around 19-24 weeks. But if it's your first pregnancy than you might feel bit later. According to the baby growth initially the movements are not that intense and you feel occasionally. Those gentle fluttering feelings in your tummy (quickening) are your baby's movements.
But if you had a baby before than you might feel as early around 13-16 weeks.
But if you didn't feel till 24 weeks do check with your doctor. She will check baby heartbeat.
Question: My baby movement is less Day by day I am sweating like anything
Answer: Hi,please don't delay.check your bo immediately.abd inform your debtoo take care.all the best
Question: I am feeling less baby movements day by day and i have some burning sensation in my tummy.. please advise why
Answer: Gastric problem is normal in pregnancy and it may cause of cramps in stomach. One of the more effective
ways to remedy gas during pregnancy is to monitor your diet. The hormone progesterone is one of the main
causes of excess gas during pregnancy. As your body produces more progesterone to support your pregnancy,
progesterone relaxes muscles in your body. This includes the muscles of your intestine. Slower moving intestine muscles mean that your digestion slows down. This allows gas to build up, which in turn leads to
bloating, burping, and flatulence.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are
all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Eat smaller meals more frequently instead, which not only helps reduce gas but also can help control your
blood sugar levels.
8. Slow down how fast you eat. The faster you eat, the more likely you will swallow air with your food,
contributing to gas.
9. For serious gas, please consult your doctor she might prescribe an anti-gas medication for proper treatment.