Similar Questions with Answers
Question: my 1 month 15 days baby suffering from cold and dry cough and not taking milk please help
Answer: Hi dear.
You can try these
1.Breast milk can be fed to babies under 6 months will not require any other medication.
2. Make a paste with saffron or kesar and apply this at the bottom of your baby’s feet and on the forehead after dark as a tilak.
3.Roast ajwain and garlic cloves on a Tawa or pan. Put it in a potli and keep it near the baby's head or near the nose. It works wonders.
4.Heat mustard oil and add garlic let the oil cool apply on d baby’s feet
Question: Please help I am suffering from severe cold.. Running nose please suggest some home remedy fast
Answer: Hello dear
During pregnancy, u need to be very careful how u have to treat ur cold so that it will not affect ur unborn baby.
Remedies for cold:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Use Coconut oil
7. Drink Homemade chicken soup
8. Gargle with Warm salt water
Question: Mam iam 23 week pregnant iam suffering from cold can I take sinarest tab or any other cold related tab
Answer: No dont use tablets on ur own decision, take ginger tea with out milk and take some steam related home remedies.. If cold is very high, consult ur doctor for medication