Similar Questions with Answers
Question: For cough can we take any syrup during pregnancy
Answer: Hello dear
Don't take any syrup without consulting ur doctor as it can be harmful for u as well as ur baby.
Following remedies u can try to get relief from cough:
1. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips.
2. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
Question: Can we use vicks in cold and cough during pregnancy?
Answer: Hi dear surely u can use. Don't worry. It will not affect ur baby health. U can use other tips also to cure cold. Drink water, juice, or broth to add necessary fluid. try eating small portions often. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
Mix honey, ginger juice and apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and take it. It will help to cure cold, cough and sore throat. Homemade lemonade, bone broth, herbal teas, coconut water and this special electrolyte drink are all fantastic. Stay away from caffeine as this can further dehydrate you..
It is important to call your doctor if your symptoms are causing you to stop eating or sleeping
Question: cough syrup during pregnancy
Answer: Over the counter medications should be avoided during pregnancy.
The feeling of falling sick is due to low immunity which is quite normal during pregnancy.
This is the time to follow home remedies, they are slow but immensely effective.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
7. Take steam.