Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am 10 weeks pregnant,can I eat pickle
Answer: Yes you can but not more it might effect blood pressure
Question: I am 5 weeks pregnant ,can i eat pickle?
Answer: You can eat anything you want during pregnancy, but you need to keep following points in mind-
1) Prefer preparing at home, or choose restaurants whose hygiene can be trusted.
2) Avoid roadside food.
3) Raw and undercooked food should be strictly avoided. (In veg and non veg both)
4) Make sure you choice ingredients which can up the nutritional value of your dish. e.g while preparing pasta you can load it with lots of vegetables or meat as per your preference.
5) Avoid processed and packaged food altogether.
6) Limit your portion size. Eat at every 2hours.
Question: I am 9 weeks pregnant. Can I eat garlic pickle?
Answer: Pickle is not good for baby as it contains more salt.. u can face BP at you 5th month.. so eat less salt and less sugar
Question: Can I eat litchi in moderation
Answer: Hello dear. Yes you can. Litchi which is a tropical fruit is a part of the Sapindaceae fruit family and belongs to the evergreen variety. Yes you can have litchi. However,please confirm with your dieteican before consumption. Here are a few benefits of litchi:
Provides an excellent boost to your immunity Controls the circulation of blood in your body.
Ensuring good bowel movements.
Provide energy to your system.