Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am 10 weeks pregnant,can I eat pickle
Answer: Yes you can but not more it might effect blood pressure
Question: I am 5 weeks pregnant ,can i eat pickle?
Answer: You can eat anything you want during pregnancy, but you need to keep following points in mind-
1) Prefer preparing at home, or choose restaurants whose hygiene can be trusted.
2) Avoid roadside food.
3) Raw and undercooked food should be strictly avoided. (In veg and non veg both)
4) Make sure you choice ingredients which can up the nutritional value of your dish. e.g while preparing pasta you can load it with lots of vegetables or meat as per your preference.
5) Avoid processed and packaged food altogether.
6) Limit your portion size. Eat at every 2hours.
Question: I am 9 weeks pregnant. Can I eat garlic pickle?
Answer: Pickle is not good for baby as it contains more salt.. u can face BP at you 5th month.. so eat less salt and less sugar
Question: Am 10 weeks pregnant can I eat guava daily ?
Answer: Hello Yes, you can have GUAVA.. It is a combination of nutrients.. It helps to relax muscles, aid digestion, and reduce constipation..