Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Can we drink ginger tea morning before breakfast adding honey
Ginger tea and honey can be taken during pregnancy, no issues in that, rather it keeps you off from nausea.
Question: Can i drink boiled organic turmeric plus 3 date(chuara) milk at
Answer: Hello, yes you can have but have dates in limited quantities as you are planning for pregnancy.
Question: I can drink milk adding bornvita
Answer: Hello, I'm happy to help.
Yes you can take bournvita with milk. As many dosent like plain milk, you can add it to your milk.
Bournvita has chocolate. So avoid too many other chocolate containing foods and coffee. Bornvita twice a day shuld be OK.
Question: can I have turmeric honey milk for cold
Answer: yes dear you can. But reduce honey and turmeric content.
When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. Your illness may last longer. It wont harm your baby
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.