Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi my baby 4months old now she is refusing to drink milk what to do
Answer: Hello dear It is a matter of concern if ur baby is not drinking milk. If the situation is right from the time of birth, it means that he is having a kind of difficult breastfeeding and this is sometimes obvious while sometime mysterious too.
1. Sometimes baby finds difficulty in breathing, so they refuse to drink milk.
2. The child might be suffering from any kind of pain like ear infection or any other discomfort.
3. If your baby refuses to drink milk and you have found out other issues, see whether he is allergic to milk or not.
4. Sometimes the child is not feeling well and so he refuses to drink milk.
5. Sometimes the mother is unaware and the milk flow either is too much or too slow due to which the child refuses to drink milk.
Question: What do you give for 7 months old baby eg..fruits vegetables etc and noon time what you give for lunch
Answer: Hi.. Dear breast feed or formula milk still remains the prior part of your baby 's diet. You can give semi liquid porridges (vegetable khichdi, lentil and rice porridges), boiled and mashed potatoes, bananas (mashed or in the form of smoothie). Avoid bananas during winters. If the baby is able to digest these food sources, then introduce ragi, oats, dalia. You can also make some cottage cheese and potato cutlets etc. Try to make your baby eat seasonal fruits as well maybe in the form of a custard or smoothie.. You can split these dishes as per your convenience to feed your baby..
Question: hello.. My six +months old baby used to eat ceralac n mashed banana happily now she is refusing to eat and often cries while eating what to do?
Answer: Plz hv a chk up...nothing to worry..smtimes baby falls asleep