Similar Questions with Answers
Question: agr kisi ko constipation problm ho aur toilet k time pressure lgana pade to baby ko koi prblm hoti ha
Answer: No dear, it doesn't effect the baby directly.
Constipation is very painful yet common in pregnancy, but if not treated in time will create trouble in your
pregnancy even after delivery. There are few remedies that you can try for yourself, hope it works.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh
fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till
the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.
Question: Agr delivery date se upr time nikl jaye to koi problem to nhi h plz tell me
Answer: Hi dear,
Due date ke upar ya 40 weeks se zyada ho Jaye toh baby womb me potty Kar deta hai.jisse baby potty inhale Kar le Sakta hai,Jo block ho ja Sakti hai.isliye scan kartey rehna bohat important hai due date ke Aas paas.agar emergency ho toh c section bhi Kar le saktey hai.
Question: normal delivry k time jo stiches lgate time koi injection dete hai jisse wo area numb ho jaye ? aur agr nai dete to kitna pain hota hai
Answer: There will be injection to numb the area but it will be bit uncomfortable. But its worth .. just think of baby