Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Iam having burning sensation after urination. Is this normal?
Answer: Hello dear
U might be having urinary infection. UTI's are more common during pregnancy because of changes in the urinary tract. As the uterus grows, its increased weight can block the drainage of urine from the bladder, causing an infection.
You can help prevent UTIs during your pregnancy by:
1. Emptying your bladder frequently, especially before and after sex
2. Wearing only cotton underwear
3. Avoiding perfumes, or sprays
4. Drinking plenty of water to stay hydrated
5. Avoiding any harsh soaps or body wash in the genital area
Question: i am 6 weeks pregnant but i having stomach pain and burning sensation i am worried about that any problem ?
Answer: Hello! Stomach pain could be due to gas and bloating. Also growing uterus which results in the stretching of the muscles and ligaments could result in pain.
Try to sit, lie down or change positions.
Soak in a warm bath.
Try doing relaxation exercises.
Place a hot water bottle wrapped in a towel on the ache.
Make sure you get plenty of fluids.
Burning sensation or heart burn isn't also common in pregnancy. Your stomach that works to digest the food but in pregnancy the hormone progesterone starts relaxing and passes the stomach acid for easily and irritate. Hormones also slow down digestion, causing for less stomach acids to be produced. There are few remedies that i tried for myself might help you too,
1. A glass of water with a tsp of fresh lemon juice with honey.
2. Boil a glass of water with a small piece of ginger for 10-15 min and have it throughout the day.
3. Coconut water empty stomach early morning.
4. Chew fennel seeds after every meal.
5. Buttermilk works well.
6. 4 litres of water daily
7. Have some peppermint
8. Yogurt or a glass of milk can also relief heartburn.
9. Try to avoid eating a couple hours before bed or a nap
10. Walk twice daily to helps in maintaining easy bowel movements.
Question: After passing urine burning sensation any problem
Answer: Plz consult your doc may be it's infection. I hope everything will be all right.