37 weeks pregnant mother

Question: Afi 6.6 mild oligohydramnios.. Is is very low?

1 Answers
Answer: Yes dear..it is slightly lower than the normal range of 8-18...and considering that you're already in the 37th week of pregnancy.... your gynecologist may advise you to go for a c section as it is not safe for the baby to remain in the womb with low amniotic fluid level..
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: my afi at 38 weeks pregnancy is 6.6.. indicates mild oligohydramnios...is everything fine
Answer: ur amniotic food is lowDrink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water each day. One of the simplest ways to increase your amniotic fluid is to make sure that you are always hydrated. When you increase the amount of water you have in your body, your amniotic fluid levels will also rise.[6] Drink water throughout the day and try to drink at least 8 to 10 glasses at a minimum. Eat fruits that have water contents. A great way to stay hydrated while also getting good nutrients is to eat fruits and vegetables that have high water concentration.
»Read All Answers
Question: Mild oligohydramnios is 7.1 cm is normal AFI or Less
Answer: Generally the normal index of Amniotic fluid is between 8-18cm. It is very important to keep the amniotic level in balance.Drink plenty of water, coconut water, glucose and fresh juices. These liquids promote the production of amniotic fluid. Check the weight of the baby as low weight can affect the level of amniotic fluid. Consume plenty of watermelons, take complete bed rest, Drink water after every half hour so that you can pass urine every once in an hour. This process prevents urine infection.
»Read All Answers
Question: Mild oligohydramnios AFI - 12, what's the meaning of this report?
Answer: Hi, Oligohydraminos is a rare condition where the amniotic fluid is deficient.It can cause complications ranging from abortion,deformity like club foot or even amputation of a limb,cord compression, etc. Oral administeration of water increase amnioyic fluid volume.Amniofusion cn also be done. Please consult your doctor.
»Read All Answers