6 weeks pregnant mother

Question: Actually now iam feeling some pain..is it happen during 5 th week

1 Answers
Answer: Some pain is normal during this weeks but cramping like periods and bleeding wch is nt normal then need to be rush to the doctor
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Im in 19 th week and was feeling little movements of baby.. but from last night i feel no movement. Is it some serious or it happen sometimes.
Answer: It happens sometimes....... Try one think....eat something whenever you feel like this bcoz normally when we eat smthing then baby try also to eat or take something. Do check till 30 mins when you eat
»Read All Answers
Question: Feeling like vomating after breakfast but it couldn't happen .. some times chest pain is also there
Answer: Hi dear, The feeling you described is nothing but nausea. Nausea and vomiting as we know is quite common in pregnancy especially in 1st trimester.but some women can get in 2nd trimester and some continue till delivery.the pregnancy hormones to be blamed.but also depends on each body.many donot even get any nausea the entire pregnancy.how lucky!.no need to worry much about your own weight,your baby will be safe and can get nutrients from your saved storage. You can help yourself during nausea by following the tips: 1- eat smaller meals.but eat frequently.as the digestion process slows down due to the growth of baby,eating smaller meals puts less stress to stomach 2- eat non spicy food and eating nuts can releave nausea 3- stay away from caffeine.it triggers nausea 4- eat less salt in food to avoid bloating 5- sniff lemon it refreshes the air around you 6- eating cold food sometimes prevent nausea by not triggering the intense smell of food 7- chew ginger and ajwain 8-drink plenty of water 9-take rest to calm your body 10-If nothing helps,take anti nausea meds,consult your doctor for that.
»Read All Answers
Question: Now iam 5 week pregnent abdomal pain
Answer: Hi Abdominal pain during pregnancy can be a normal part of the process as your body changes to accommodate your growing baby. If it's unbearable then you should consult doctor .
»Read All Answers