Question: Labour pain k kya kya symptoms h? Mujhe do din se ryt side Mai pain h
Kya ye labour pain ki starting ho skta h? Pls reply
Answer: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REAL CONTRACTIONS (TRUE LABOR) AND BRAXTON HICKS CONTRACTIONS (FALSE LABOR)
1. They start after the 37th week of pregnancy, and if they come earlier, they are the signs of preterm labor. Whereas, in Braxton Hicks Contractions They start from the second trimester itself and appear frequently in the third trimester.
2. They are regular and follow a pattern. Whereas, in Braxton Hicks Contractions,They are irregular and do not follow any pattern.
3. They progress with time; become more frequent, stronger and longer. Whereas, in Braxton Hicks Contractions,They do not progress over time.
4. They begin from the lower back and radiate towards the groin region.
Whereas, in Braxton Hicks Contractions They are a generalized abdominal tightening.
5. Any activity or movement will not stop or lessen the contractions. Whereas, in Braxton Hicks Contractions they disappear with any activity or movement.
6. Your waters may break. Whereas, in Braxton Hicks Contractions Your waters do not break.
7. The bloody show happens.Whereas, in Braxton Hicks Contractions, The bloody show will not take place.
8. Cervical changes occur.Whereas, in Braxton Hicks Contractions No cervical changes.
Question: 2much back pain..kya labour pain start ho skta h
Yes may be. As your profile shows you are 38 wks pregnant mother so your delivery time is very close.you must be prepare for it mentally and physically.
Question: Labour pain kabhi bhi achanak start Jo skta hai kya.. Ya Koi early indications hote hain start hone k.. Esa hai kya ki second baby k time labour pain kam time ka Hota h and jaldi delivery hoti h
Answer: jbb labour pain hoggi aapko lower abdominal pain hoggi including backpain .
and it's true that timing of labour in case 2nd child is less as compare to 1st one