Question:muje bahot khasi ho gai He, with cough. me haldi wala dudh piti hu or Dr me davai bhi di thi but abhi bhi nahi band hui khasi
Answer: When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. Your illness may last longer. It wont harm your baby
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.