Question:Mera 12 week chal rha h pragnany ka mujhe vomiting bahut hoti h?? Ye normal h ya koi problem h??
Answer: yes it is normal. try these remedies
1.Ginger: ginger can be taken in various ways. Its juice can simply taken or in the form of tea. Prepare some ginger tea and drink hot.
2. Water: Drink lots of water. It has often been found that morning sickness can lead to dehydration. Dehydration can also induce nausea.
3. Stay Away From Stress: Sometimes, emotional triggers like stress can result in morning sickness. Keep calm and try to understand your triggers and look to avoid things .
4. Acupressure: wrist acupressure has been found to effectively reduce and alleviate the symptoms of nausea and vomiting in pregnant woman.
5. Rest: One of the biggest signs of morning sickness is your body showing the need to rest. You should get plenty of rest and make sure you sleep well.
6. Eat Small But Regular Meals: Eating regular food in the right dose helps ease the symptoms of morning sickness. You can also consider a cold meal.
7. Peppermint: One of the best home remedies for vomiting during early pregnancy is peppermint. This herb brings down core temperature, calms the mind and suppresses the urge to drink something cold.
Question:9 month k starting me travel kr skte h kya
Answer: Generally it is not dangerous to make long trips if you have a normal pregnancy and you are in normal health conditions. But at the end of your pregnancy, you need to find out what conditions are applied by the airline you are going with, and see how your insurance is valid in general. The most common is that airlines do not allow pregnant women to fly at all after 32 weeks, because they are afraid of a birth on board. The air pressure itself (equivalent to approximately 3000m above ground) is no risk.
Question:9 th week chal rha h to kya train m travel kr skte h
Answer: Hello ! If you have a healthier pregnancy and no complications like bleeding or low lying placenta ,then there is no problem in travelling . But make sure you follow few of these .
Always carry food ,water and necessary medicines .
Dont lift weight .
Use washroom whenever you feel the requirement for .
Also once consult the doctor before the journey .