2 months old baby

Question: 31 march ko c section hua tha. Bleeding 8th of may tak aya. Uske bad stop hua. Lekin fir abhi 16th may se fir bleeding ho raha hai . Kya karu? Is it normal??

1 Answers
Answer: Hi dear. Don't worry dear aap observe kro k yeh bleeding kitne din tak rehta hai because ho skta hai k yeh apke regular period ki bleeding ho. Bhut sari ladies ko after delivery bhut jaldi he period start ho jate hai, mujhe b ho gye the after 2 month se he regular period start. So don't worry just observe kro
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hello mera c section hua 2month and 15days ka mera baby hua lekin uske bad se mera period ni aya koi tension ki baat h ya normal h ?
Answer: Its normal It depends upon body condition Nothing to worry
»Read All Answers
Question: hii..mera 7 Feb ko c-sec hua tha...aur mujhe 20 March tak bleeding ho rhi thi doc ne methergin ki tab usse bnd ho gaya tha...lekin aj fir mujhe clots jaisa aya..Kya ye period hai
Answer: It’s completely normal. This blood is called lochia, and is a type of vaginal discharge. It will start off heavy in the days just after birth, and taper off within a month of giving birth. When the blood tapers off, it should start to become watery and turn yellow or white. It may be alarming to see that much blood after giving birth, but it’s important to remember that the amount of blood in your body rises by 50% during pregnancy, so your body is ready for this type of heavy blood loss. It can be up to a year before you have a period, as long as you're breastfeeding round the clock. If you're formula-feeding your baby, you may start your periods again any time between three weeks and three months after giving birth.
»Read All Answers
Question: C section delivery k bad 40 days tak bleeding kom huwa lekin 42 day se jiyada bleeding ho raha hai...is it normal...
Answer: Hi some ppl bleed for two months as well. However if you wearing belt on stomach or if you are wrapping in cloth then it can also be reached the reason for the bleeding. If bleeding is excessive then please consult your gynaecologist
»Read All Answers