Question:feeding bottle kinte din me change karni chahiye
Answer: Hello Dear!
Replace the bottles every four to six months. If you use BPA free bottles, make sure you dispose it after six months, or as mentioned on the packaging box. If you use non-BPA free ones, change it within three months.
2. If you see any cracks, leaks or chips on the bottle, discard it immediately.
3. Discolouration of the bottle is another warning sign.
4. If you use glass bottles, inspect it very closely before use. A single scratch, dent or chip could be hazardous. Just throw it away if you see one.
5. Changing the nipples is more important than changing the bottles. On an average change it every one to two months.
6. Change it immediately if you observe any discolouration or damage like an excess tear at the opening or thinning of the nipple. This would make a feed come gushing out and can lead to choking.
7. Change it if the nipple doesn t fit the bottle. Sometime, overuse can lead to thinning. Change it immediately.
It is better to help your child leave the bottle once you start weaning and help her take sips from a feeding cup or spoon. Never make feeding bottles a habit, as it becomes hard to change in future. Moreover, if your baby is not comfortable taking a feed from a bottle (which happens due to nipple confusion) do not force your child. Instead, offer from the cup, needed or nurse directly. Try giving the bottle once in a while to help her get used to it if needed.
Question:Merko apne baby ko feeding bottle start karni hai but nahi Leti bottle feeding..she's 15month
If your baby rejects bottle feeds, that's good
Encourage her to drink from the glass or a sipper
My lactation expert discourages moms from offering feeders to children, since lack of proper sterilisation can result in severe ear infections & a habit very difficult to break
So my advise please avoid feeding bottles
My daughter is 5 months old & likes to feed from vati & spoon & lil sips from the glass too
She rejects any kind of bottle feeders as well
Hope this helps
Question:bottle ki nipal kab tak use karni chahiye aur bottle nai kab tak use kare
Answer: ye depend krta h k ap kis brand ki bottle use kr rae ho...
for eg... ap pigeon ya nubby ya chicoo bottle use kr rae ho to apko nipple bar bar change krne ki zarurat nahi h..cz quality of nipple is gd..
baby ki age p bhi depend hota h lyke from newborn to 4month u can use small flow
5-8 month medium flow etc
bottle agar ap branded use kr rae ho n clean bhi proper kr rae ho to atleast 1sal tk badalne ki zarurat nahi h.. u can change after it