Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hy mera blood pressure 100/70 hai it's normal are not
Answer: Dear ye normal hai and chinta vali koi baat nai hai. AAP bas apna BP frequently check karvate rahe taki exact range pata lag sake..
Question: 140 /70 blood pressure is normal during pregnancy
Answer: It is high but its not that much high that cannot be controlled.
(1) Don't take tension... You must have some tension about which you are thinking most of the time and destroying your health so first off all stop taking tension because this will not be the reason to sought out any problem.
(2) Perform meditation every day it will help in keeping you cool. And will them help keeping your blood pressure normal.
(3) Exercise regularly as it will definitely help in keeping the bloos pressure under control.
(4) As far as possible keep yourself away from hypertension medicines because if once you get used to it then definitely you will get addicted to it which in turn will affect your health.
(5) For diet take 3 bananas every day it will help you in reducing bp.
And take a glass of lemon juice every day.
And don't eat spicy meal and lessen your salt intake in the meal.
Hope it will help you and All the best for your healthy life.
Question: Plz suggest how yo control my blood pressure becoz it ia always low becoz 15 days ago it is 110/70 but now it is 100/70.
Answer: Hi dear,
Low BP is a common concern during pregnancy.usually the dizzyness in pregnancy comes from.low BP,as maximum blood flow is towards the growing baby and less blood to brain.one must drink plenty of water to avoid the dizzyness through low BP.daily eat one boil d egg with pepper and little salt.eating whole grain foods and fresh vegetables and seasonal fruits could control BP.daily brisk walks would also help in overall blood pressure.please keep checking the healofy app for pregnancy care and also get to know the development of baby.donot miss out!