Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby s 18 months old .....he doesnt sleep at nite bcoz of bf habit.......i want to stop bf ....can u suggest how to stop bf????
Answer: You can give cow's milk instead of bf. At first sometimes the baby will hesitate to drink but you can give him cow's milk in the morning also so that the baby will get used to it
Question: My dd is 1.8 yrs.. still I bf her.. How to stop bf.. She s also eating solid foods
Answer: Hello dear
Following tips u can follow to stop breastfeeding :
1. Start the weaning process slowly and gradually.
2. Make sure your baby gets plenty to eat throughout the day.
3. Offer extra feedings in the evening.
4. Have your partner comfort your baby when she cries at night.
5. Gradually eliminate feedings, one at a time.
Question: Can i give her cow's milk ??? I want she drink cows milk from bottle..but she dnt know how to drink from bottle she start chewing the nipple??
Answer: Don't give cow's milk until your baby turns 1 year. You can give formula milk if your BM is not sufficient. You can try cup feeding method if your baby didn't like to feed through bottle.