Hi dear 1st you have to identify if your baby is ready got solid food
Your baby is able to sit on a chair with back support.
Baby’s head & neck are stable.
Baby can open and close the mouth around a spoon.
Baby is ready to chew.
He is curious and tries to grab & put food in his mouth.
Baby is still hungry after breastfeeding/formula feeding & shows interest in food.
If above points are checked then you can follow bellow:
Breast milk or formula milk
Well steamed and pureed vegetables like carrots, sweet potato, pumpkin , french beans
Pulse soup (moong dal ka pani)
Rice Water (Chawal ka pani)
Homemade single grain cereals like rice, barley, oats mixed with breastmilk or formula milk
Steamed and pureed fruits like pear, avocado, peach, chikoo.
Question:hello frnz...my baby is 5 day old...कल छटी के फंक्शन में 2 दही बड़े खा लिए ।।।। ab aaj mere baby ka गला बैठ गया vo sahi se ro b nhi pa raha.......ab mai kya kru ...ya kya खाऊ की उसकी सर्दी ख़त्म हो जाये और गला ठीक हो जाय ।।।।।plz reply जरूर करिये।।।। it's my humble request...I m very tends.
Answer: ohh dear.. first of all apke kuch khane se apke breast milk pe koi asar nahi hota r wo humesha pure rehta h ye yaad rakho so ache se acha khao. dahi se apko cold ho sakta h baby ko nahi. baby ko infection lag sakta h bas. aisa nahi hota ki apne dahi khayi r apka milk affect hua r baby ko cold hua. aisa kuch b nahi hota. cold hona is normal. ap sinarest ya maxtra drops de sakte h baby ko cold me r kuch home remedies karo thik ho jaega.
1. Eucalyptus oil apply on baby clothes near collar or on dry sheets . Sinarest vapo caps also works well.
2. Sleep the infants with head upwards direction using a soft pillow.
3. Mix 5 to 10 teaspoon of mustard oil with crushed garlic and ajwain seeds and tadka. After it is cooled, strain the mixture and store in a bottle. When needed, warm a little and apply on the child’s chest, forehead and back .
4. Vicks vapour rub for kids rub on the child’s feet and leave the socks on, it can also be applied on chest.
5. Steam in every 3-4 hours.
6. Roast the Ajwain and take a soft muslin cloth and make a potli .. when warm apply gently on chest and back for chest congestion.