Stacking toys are beyond simple toys, they are a power pack of skills. From supporting brain development to teaching number and colour concepts, they do it all. That is why Baby Story has come with stacking toys to help your baby develop early learning skills through pure play.
STACKING TOY: BUNDLE OF BENFITS
- Problem-solving skills
Through these stackable rings, your baby can learn about the size of pieces that can go on top of each other & how smaller pieces are more stable when placed on larger pieces.
- Colour & Size Recognition
These rings also build an understanding of different colours & sizes from big to small
- Fine & gross motor skills
They will teach your baby to control hands & fingers to hold and manipulate objects
- Hand-eye coordination
When your baby plays with these stacking toys they learn to develop a connection between their arms, hands and fingers
- Creativity & imagination
Encourages your baby to come out with many different ways in which the stacking toy can be played
WAYS TO PLAY WITH THE STACKING TOY
- As stacking toy: Your baby can stack the ring one over the other from big size to small and enjoy their play sitting at one place for hours
- As imaginative toy: They can use their imagination to consider the rings as a doughnut, bangles of a peek-a-boo toy.
- As an educational toy: Your baby can also use it for learning counting and colours, thereby using the toy as an educational toy.
WHAT IS SO UNIQUE ABOUT THIS TOY
This is a toy with which your baby can grow and learn different skills.
- 6 to 9 Months: at this age, your baby may not stack the toy themselves, but they can observe and engage with you and store information in their memory. It is the best time to introduce this toy to your baby.
- 9 to 12 Months: During this age, your baby would be majorly interested in removing the rings and may place 1 or 2 rings back to the stand.
- 13 to 15 Months+: Post 1 year your baby will start staking rings, cups or cubes. They may being with stacking 3 or 4 stacks and with age make big towers.
These stacking rings are thoughtfully created after taking feedback, suggestions and inputs from moms & experts. The products are lab tested for safety and durability post creation so that there is absolutely no compromise on your baby’s well-being.
HEALOFY EXPERT MOM SPEAKS
Frequently Asked Questions
As soon as your baby starts to sit, you give them these stacking toys. From 6 months onwards your baby is ready to hold and explore the rings or the cubes. The sooner you give them this toy, the better would be their skill development.
Yes. This toy can be easily washed in lukewarm soapy water.
Yes. It is made of study material and hence it is very durable and would last longer.
There are 5 different coloured rings in this toy.
One of my friend recommended me to buy this toy..i bought this for my 1 year old daughter & she has been loving this…it keeps my muchkin busy arranging the cups..it is so easy to wash & maintain..the quality is also superb..
Very nice finishing…value for money…totally impressed with the quality…my little one loves stacking them..initially i had difficulty in lacing order but then the customer service was very supportive which helped me through out…the best part was that i received the order before time..
The packaging is so informative.It has all the benefits written on it..I am so happy I found a toy that can keep my baby engaged ina constructive way.
The packaging is so unique..it has all the benefits written on it..i give my child these toys to keep him engaged..it is better than tv and phone